Malone University is a Christian university affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church. Our mission is to provide students with an education based on biblical faith in order to develop men and women in intellectual maturity, wisdom, and Christian faith who are committed to serving the church, their communities, and the world. This mission is grounded in the biblical call to seek Christ’s kingdom first in all things.
We offer a suite of online academic programs at all levels of study. These programs offer our students a practical, career-oriented pathway designed to help them affordably and flexibly reach their professional goals. Upon graduation, Malone students are equipped with the wisdom, knowledge, and skills they need to engage and transform their communities.
With a holistic approach to learning, we prepare students not only for jobs, but for life. Our school is recognized for Christ-centered academic excellence, student engagement, mentorship and professional growth, and leadership through our renowned faculty.
As a Christian university, Malone stands on the following foundational principles:
- We cultivate the life of the mind by pursuing and witnessing to the truth.
- We are called to know Christ and make him known through the integration of learning and faith.
- We are shaped by and draw upon our Christian and institutional heritage.
- Because we are called to love our students, we intentionally focus our work on promoting their intellectual, spiritual, and social growth.
- We live and learn in a community that manifests and develops concern for others.
Malone University is a place where students explore what God has in store for their futures. We support them in this journey. Regardless of where a student stands with questions of faith, we believe God wants to work in students through academic experiences, relationships, and spiritual life to draw them to Christ’s purposes.
Rankings, Highlights, and Awards
Malone University touts a long list of accolades and third-party endorsements. Below are just a few recognitions we are honored to receive:
- Ranked a Best College for Your Money by Money magazine
- U.S. News & World Report 2017 Best Value Schools
- The Student Loan Report highlighted Malone University graduates for incurring low levels of student debt
Malone University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
230 S. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60604
Specific programs are accredited as follows:
B.A. Organizational Management, M.A. Organizational Leadership, MBA.
11520 W. 119th St.
Overland Park, KS 66213
B.A. Social Work
1701 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-3457
Phone: +1 .703-683-8080
Fax: +1 703-683-8099
M.A. Education, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
1001 N. Fairfax St.
Alexandria, VA 22314