At Malone University, we want your education to be within your means. That’s why financial aid is available for those who qualify. Applying for aid is free, and can help you start an affordable journey towards a better career.
If you plan to apply for federal student aid, it is important to note there are three documents to complete. These items are time sensitive, so we ask that you begin the process as soon as possible and consider submitting items at least two weeks prior to your start date. This will give us an adequate amount of time for processing. We have provided links to the necessary items below:
- Malone Financial Aid Application
- Documentation of tuition reimbursement, if offered by your employer
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our Title IV (federal) school code is 003072.
If you have previously filed a FAFSA, you may utilize your FAFSA ID and password to add Malone University to the list of schools to which your FAFSA will be submitted.
For more information, contact one of the following:
Payment Plans and Military Benefits
There are other options to make your education at Malone University more affordable. You can make a one-time payment or take advantage of payment plans. We also offer deferred tuition plans to accommodate tuition reimbursement offered by your employer.
For more information about our payment plans, please contact:
Malone University Business Office
Malone University is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program and the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) consortium. We are Veterans Affairs approved and listed as a military-friendly institution. We offer the following benefits to qualified applicants:
- Up to 100 percent coverage of tuition and fees
- Up to $1,000 per year for books
- Financial assistance via the Post-9/11 GI Bill® (for those who have served in the U.S. armed forces since Sept. 11, 2001)
Contact your admission counselor or tuition planner for more information about our military benefits.